The crazy eye thing in the photo is the "Eye of Shinjuku" at Shinjuku station - for some reason Jono finds the eye attractive :P
So today, me and jono went for a wander around Akihabara, got in trouble for taking photos at arcades, failed to find a DDR machine that someone wasn't jumping on already, marvelled at the live Gundam pod games (think jump into pod-bubble with seat and panoramic screen with Gundam Wing robot controls, and wander around a map shooting other players), looked at lots of cameras and then went to Shinjuku to get Jono's Holga camera (that's right, Jono's in love with Holga, sorry Japanese women!) and wandered around the shops some more then ate dinner and went home.
Right now it's nearly 11 and we're still the only ones home - we're guessing Serene and Ruth are planning to move to Disneysea and the Hugheseses are still out! So I'm just going to keep playing J-pop! YAY!
- incidentally, for anyone who wants to know, i'm currently addicted to "Daija na mono wa mabuta no ura" by Kokia and interesting in trying to make bento shaped like the soot balls ;)
6 comments:
Studio Ghibli!!! Yay! *squeals*
Hey, please spill more beans on how you've encouraged the church! I love hearing more!
luvrach sisinchrist
ah, I should say...
I'm new to all this blogging so if I've missed something sorry.
It's taken me a while to figure stuff out.
lol
luvrach sisinchrist
JOYCE!!!! I WANT the sootball too!!!
Emm-
Hi Foci!
I've really enjoyed hearing about all you adventures in Japanland- especially the ones involving food & our Japanese brothers & sisters!
I'm especially encouraged by your persistence despite many barriers to make Jesus know through conversations & bible studies & how you live!
As you get worn out and inevitably long for home remember:
Christ's love compels us, for we are convinced that one died for all and therefore all died. And he died for all, so that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.
I've done a pretty dodgy job praying for you guys so far but reading all this makes me want to ask God to sustain and use you for his glory... so I'll be doing that from now on.
Thanks for being super kwai bloggers (yes- that is my gwen stafani japanese),
Katie
P.S- I want to hear about the vegetables Joyce has been eating in the next post
P.P.S. And your awesome billets
awwww man!!! i want to go to the studio ghibli museum!! and now your living in a a village right out of a movie?!?!?! too lucky! :-P
Awww I want a soot ball! and to visit Ghibli!!
Post a Comment