FOCUS in Japan '08
29NOV-
SPRTE
-4DEC-
OSAKA
-12DEC-
TOKYO
-19DEC-
BIWAKO
-24DEC
Thursday, December 4, 2008
4:45am
That's the time I woke up this morning to head to the airport. Our flight is in 4 hours from now.
Please pray for our safety and creativity in looking after our little boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(34)
▼
December
(19)
Driftwood part 2
END OF THE JOURNEY?
The Last Night
Biwako - 2 days left
Biwako!!
Turning Japanese!
TOKYO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Driftwood part 1
Tokyo!
greeny
And on the sixth day, Joyce rested.
I CAN'T THINK OF A QUIRKY TITLE
Ruby Mondays
Platforms for Thought, Ministry and Others
Still alive!
Japan!!
at the airport...
4:45am
SPRTE in the ACT, I am tired!
►
November
(12)
►
October
(3)
Contributors
Dene
Joyce
Serene
creature comfort
ruth feeney
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment