Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FOUR MORE DAYS TO SPRTE

Wow! I can't believe we're so close to SPRTE and Japan. With exams also four days away, all I can think and pray about is the upcoming mission trip to Japan. Exams and studying have been the last thing on my mind (unfortunately!).

With the trip coming up so close, I've actually been encouraged by numerous things :

1. My mom has been increasingly supportive in the recent phone calls back home - both financially and spiritually.
2. Friends and fellow christians at home have been praying! =)
3. Financial and prayer supporters ! wow! Thanks for the overwhelming generosity we've experienced both by the giving from Hunter Bible Church and also from fellow FOCUS members.
4. Personal quiet time.
5. The boyfriend who inspired me with his heart for mission + ministry.
6. The Japan team - particularly Joyce, who get me all geared up and excited for Japan ( i wonder how you fit all that energy into that little body).

Please pray that :

1. I study hard this last few days. Final paper of my degree before uni is over.
2. SPRTE + the speakers + all the teams going to mission after that.
3. Last minute planning for Japan.
4. Exchange rate goes up ( or at least stays stable).

Off to study....(or think about Japan)

1 comment:

ruth feeney said...

Ditto again. esp to Joyce's enthusiasum comment, you are serisouly making me at least 3 times more excited about all the little things in Japan.